Be aware that when adding new jira source to Mylar with HTTPS protocol then you MIGHT get error saying host not found or wrong username&password.
The reason for this could be missing certificate in your trusted keystore.
Here's how to fix it:
- Run: openssl s_client -connect your.secured.host.com:https
- Copy-paste certificate from previous output to text-file (for example /tmp/key2trust.pem).
Be sure to include BEGIN and END CERTIFICATE rows!!
- Run: keytool -import -alias your.secured.host.com -keystore
/home/ahtik/.eclipsekeystore -file /tmp/key2trust.pem
- Edit eclipse.ini in eclipse home dir to have -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/home/ahtik/.eclipsekeystore
- Start Eclipse and be sure to run with Java 5!
- Let me now if it didn't help.